Monday 28 May 2012

am TO pm


Really excited while I was doing this look, since I am hell of a woman about looking chic but sometime life gets too busy, work to brunch, brunch to party. Especially when some plan comes up out of the blue I like to be prepared. So I am going to tell you guys the trick I composed with me all the time =).

First thing here is I keep two things really basic my top and high waist bottom skirt (yes it’s sassy) but I don’t mind wearing it and carry around always 2 pair of shoes, flat and of course a heels or wedges, prefer wedges for the comfort and sexiness.




My work look – sometime woman are born to show their curves and shape, this makes me feel nice and a lot nicer when I wear them. But yes its work place so NO distraction hahah little bit is “fine”. I add on a black classic blazer with little touch of white lace at the edge. I love it =) simple yet classic.




My Brunch look – I loosen up my top so that I can accentuate my waist line by simple brown belt, my colorful beads and pastel color stole ( pastel color are huge this summer ) . It’s one of those colors which are soothing and very chic.




After hour look – I am keeping simple, just the top and my sexy high waist bottom skirt and beads. That’s it – yea it’s that simple yet modern and a classic touch.

 So keep chic doll, as always whatever you wear should be with little dash of classic .

            Thanks for Reading !!

No comments: