Wednesday 2 May 2012

Casual chic!






The most amazing part about Spring – Summer, umm apart from showing off skin. Dwelling on experimenting more and more on my looks, the look which I am in love for “the moment” – my simple tee-short, mind you guys this tee goes along with anything a skirt, legging, short, semi formal. It has made me look at my best wherever I have headed =)





This look is so much girl-next-door, anybody can fit into it. It’s so liberal and that’s what I love the most. Curvy, skinny, tall, petite all of us can have fun in this so loosen up look. For me I kept this look really simple, it’s my brunch day look at a beach, hanging with my girls, families duty calling or be with my man. I go very minimal so I accessories with my golden bangles and my classic LBB (Little Black Bag) yay I invented those term.






I would suggest everyone to go and have fun with this look, I am 101% sure you guys will love this laid-back look.

Happy summer look muaaa xoxoxo
Stay happy dolls !



No comments: