Thursday 31 May 2012

Let my nails do the talking



Nail art has come long way, I love decorating my nail with new style it’s just so gorgeous. It started when I was in school; we used to carry all shades of colors and try out all possible color =) though I was in convent school as longest as I can remember. Pretty strict with certain rules, but rules are meant to be broken. So the passion has forward over the period of time and nails art has been interestingly change vastly. From floral prints, polka dots, pearls, stripes, sequins, moon shape and so on. Off recently I am love with Peter Pan collar statement even at nails art. I mean there are so many designs and style which people are carrying its simple amazing how our little nails has style statement.





One of my friend have gifted me some nail art accessories all the way from London, so this bright summer I just tried out my art with my nails. As I am so much into bright colors, my first layer is a perky orange color nail polish I did only one coat so that it doesn't become thick by the time I add on my nail accessories, post to which I quickly add 2 mini minute pearls (P.S you need to add up the accessories really quick before it gets dry, if the set is not a glue – stick one) Mine is non glue so I had to attach ASAP. Then for say about 5 minutes I let it dry completely so that I can do my final touch. I finish it up by applying a transparent nail polish, it not only protect the nails but also hold tight the pearls.







After seeing the complete look I was elated the outcome look pretty cool and so summer. So yet another day to rock let’s do it. So I will make my nails talking =) what about you guys? I am just going to flaunt this.

           Thanks for Reading !!

Love u dolls,



No comments: