Sunday 17 June 2012

The bow tie


The Bow tie – Me up around my neck ( ❤ ↖(^ω^)↗ ❤ )

Do you ever want to know who invented something so cute like “Bow “?
I am really curious so I went ahead with this little statement which was worn one time for formal dinner and limited to male, now going global and has set so many fashionable trends. Each time I see the increment of this style statement it’s so awesome, since I prefer “The Little Me Boy “ look when I am bored and tired with my girlish attire.





Bow has been a style statement, earlier it was limited. Now with so many ranges it’s been “IT” item. Wear them as tie, hairclip, brooches; decorate with your handbags, all most seen everywhere. My first choice will be always a bow – tie, absolute smartness and chic with casual wear, formal and a party as well. Whenever I wear bow tie I prefer my shirt to be one plain color, this has whole focus on the bow tie.



So little peek how I wear my causal Bow-Tie.
Shirt – A plain Ice Blue Shirt
Short – Brown with a black belt
Shoe – Leopard print
Wear them for Brunch or girlfriends hang out , so much fun !

So let’s do the bow way:

Little bit of style.
Little bit of statement.
Little bit of fashion element.
I sure you are wonder.
In all colors, prints, floral, stripes you make me go weak.
That’s the Gem of Bow.











Thanks for Reading !!


Bow bow all the way =) 
Keep smiling & stay chic 
Gia =)
❤ ↖(^ω^)↗ ❤

No comments: