Tuesday 2 April 2013

Muse by you !!

Faces and Mirror - Muse !


The Color popping out is so much like a "FIRE" in my mind- the entire world seems to love it. My eyes would love every bit of it, so much that today's outfit is more of colors, there is no rules in colors coordination - break the crazy rules. Color  blocking came a long way - today i tried to cope up with the look of Vintage 

Everybody has a different set of likeness – for me likeness seems to go a little extreme. I just get hooked on for a long time – that’s when I am mused. For the moment Spring remind me of my childhood days, days of teen, days of vacation and of course days of celebrations. So as I get going – grooved myself with all the easy breezy attires I am also feeling the change with the season.
Most of the store is sooo Spring – especially the splash of colors I see all around me, that makes me go “WOW”. I am loving the moment to stroll around and check all the designs and their collections.
As I got this shoot done, I was extremely happy – A BIG 
Happy smile was on my face as i saw this look – a muse by itself, with tons of delighted feelings 









Top - ELLE Fashionwear India, Shorts - Vero Moda, Shoes - Catwalk & Neckpiece - Forever New

So much love - "Dash Of Classic"
Keep getting muse !!!

6 comments:

Rupa said...

Love that necklace. The shoes look great too...Perfect spring outfit!

jennysbicycle.blogspot.in

Unknown said...

Great summer outfit and love that necklace :)
http://magnefiestaofmumbai.blogspot.in/

DashOfClassic said...

Thanks Lovelies :*

Poornima J said...

Perfect spring outfit!! Loving the blend of colors!!!

closetinthecorner.blogspot.in

Unknown said...

Love the colors n the neckpiece

myfashionbaye.blogspot.in

DashOfClassic said...

Thanks =)