Monday 29 July 2013

Lil touch of Metallic

                                                     
Metallic drama

I am just loving this seasons high speed fashion on metallic, it not only shines but its an attention grabber from everyone around you. Don't we love the retro glitz & glam, loud fashion. I mean I don't mind going to that era and living up all over again. Today is no different, with so many designers coming up with this ultra high fashion look, We have seen quite impressive designs, I do love the all glam silver dress worn by Aliya Bhatt for Grazia, that was designed by the fab designer "Sailex". I just wish I fit in to that opulence dress. Never the less, I decided to give a metallic touch to my outfit for today.







              Wearing : Vero Moda, ForeverNew, Styletag

Enjoy dolls, 
DOC

No comments: