Friday 29 November 2013

Layer it up



Winter is here, so take out all the hip and happening jackets, sweats and work it out. Winter fashion has been always on the darker side since dark colors do absorb heat and makes the body warmer. On the other hand, I told myself let's layer it up with more nude, beige and fuchsia color. I wanted a bright winter wear on my wardrobe - so eventually when ElleFashionwear contact me for their Autumn/Fall 2013 wear, I saw those bright tone colors outfits  immediately I thought I would implement one of the styles coordinating the entire beige and bright color. The texture of the fabric is really nice keeping in mind that its fashionable and is the most comfortable. 


Winter is all about layering, why don't we layer in style. To complete the whole look I team up with a beige/cream top, a beige pant printed with floral so that it balance out my whole body length, a fuchsia jacket (show stealer) and shoes  (simple yet elegant).Those cold nights are going to be colourful and bright. Let's embraced winter with a joy and happiness, it's the season of festival.

Ensemble : Ellefashionwear (whole outfit) & shoes








Happy festive season,
DOC

No comments: