Tuesday 11 February 2014

As easy as it comes












Photo by : Sartaj Tanweer Photography 
Wearing : Zara |Crop Top & Necklace| Forever21 |Pencil Skirt| Van Heusen |Clutch| Ginger |Shoes| FabAlley |Sunnies|

Like a breath of minty fresh air, I woke up just to getting ready for this shoot. Since Valentine is approaching as fastest as ever (just don't seem to realise this days how time fly's by) I just thought why don't I do just a series shoot for Valentine day.  I seriously feel nice to celebrate the "celebration of love" around the world. 
So how do I wanna look on my V-Day?
Hmmmm….. I have so many looks in my mind but this one is edgy and chic. I wanted to be loud also it's the cool new way to do casual dressing. I am a kind of person who doesn't want serious looks so here I try to revamp the look.

Cropping the Top 

Giving the crop top a edgy spin with a bold neckpiece statement and pencil skirt.

See around soon guys,
Muah

1 comment:

R.ChamberofBeauty said...

You look beautiful!! Love the heels!!