Wednesday 7 May 2014

Sunshine















How often do we feel special ?? this feeling can't be counted in numbers as there is no such tangible thing. We realise the ones that can make anyone of us special. I felt the same way when I got a this neckpiece from Rosabelle Treasures, 
those little hand written note made me feel so homely and I loved the package. 

Rosabelle Treasures:
It's a facebook online shop, they have variety of collection check it out here . The collection will not disappoint, 
especially if you are looking for the style quotient  

About the Accessory :
This neck piece is a gold color chain studded with large crystals, it is an absolute love for any ensemble because of it's color. The bling surely grabs the attention and it also enhances the beauty of the person. 

Outfits : I have teamed up with this bright sunshine tangerine skater skirt and an embroidery top. It's really fresh and summer is all here to stay, I am definitely up to have fun with the colors. I have team up a small clutch, its a vertical stripe neon/black and i have finished the look with a polished silver metallic wedges. This outfit is good to go for this season its a total Spring Summer look.

Until next time, fun styling.
Muah, Gia x

No comments: