Saturday 14 June 2014

ZA True White Day Protector Review


I am going to do a quick review on Za True White Day ProtectorSI have already done review on Za True White Day Cream read here 

Description  Za True White Day Protector:
This effective Day Protector minimizes the appearance of visible melanin build-up, veils skin with a pearly radiance that enhances skin tone making it brighter while SPF 26 PA++ formula protects from UVA and UVB.Minimizes the appearance of visible melanin accumulation.Veils skin with a bright, pearly radiance that enhances skin tone for a healthy look.

How to Use:
Smooth an appropriate amount evenly over face. Apply before foundation for a more beautiful finish. Recommended for daytime use with Za True White Emulsion.O

My Take on Za True White Day Protector :

Somehow it work on my skin, I have oily skin and this product moisturise my skin while I am exposed to sun and strangely I do not have to use compact powder. The cream also contain SPF 26 which is quite ok for city like Bangalore if we are not staying for a longer period outside. 

So far, it has enhance my skin and I have not face any break-out, rashes or anything allergic. Before using any product, it's equally important to test whether it suits or not. There are people with extra sensitive skin, I hope to know from you guys how has been your experience, do share.

Love,
DOC

IN THE for in the pAin 

No comments: