Thursday 3 July 2014

The Yellow Dress - Myntra Look Book








Photo by | Sartaj tanweer Photography |
Wearing | Dress : Myntra | Shoes : Avirate | Neck-piece : Thrifted from Brigade Road (Bangalore) | Pearls Bracelet : Forever21 | Flowers Brooches : Claire | 

Did all of you know I took a long vacation say about 2 months, yes I do go crazy sometime and take a long vacation away to no man's land. My body gets exhausted with so many over load work and I try to relax more and focus on what's NEXT and summer is all about vacation nevertheless I never miss out on my style quotient whenever I zoom.

I have team with Myntra for sometime now, doing lookbook and styling their in house Myntra's brand. Myntra is a well known shopping site, the day I discovered this site I have been shopping from this site like crazy. I love their collection with reasonable price, they have their in-house designs too apart from other brand under one roof.

I have styled this yellow dress from Myntra, again their in house brand - dressberry ( I so love this brand ) with a pop up of yellow flowers and bold necklace, and completed this look with a nude heels and a set of pearls bracelet.

Thanks for stopping by and shop this look here and read more here

Lots of love,

Gia

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sale at Aurelia with a good collection of womens kurta