Friday 4 July 2014

White on White










Photo by | Sartaj Tanweer Photography |
Wearing | Dress : Wet Seal  | Heels : John Galliano | Ring : Ikita | Earring : Coccinelli |

White allures me all the time, did you guys know that the white color classic t-shirt sell most in America. Yes, white has always been classic piece for me, I have more white dress, shirts, t-shirts, jackets, shoes and skirts than of any other color. 

As I styled this dress, all I was thinking about was the purity I see in this dress and yet it is truly classic. The lace defined more of the lady-like and the whole look of this dress gives you that sweet next door girl look. I finished the whole look by teaming up with John Galliano off white heels, white ring and a touch of gold earring. 

You can wear this for a brunch, a lovely afternoon tea party or just any other day. You can also wear this to office with some denim jacket, this dress is reasonable anywhere. 

“White…is not a mere absence of colour; it is a shining and affirmative thing, as fierce as red, as definite as black…God paints in many colours; but He never paints so gorgeously, I had almost said so gaudily, as when He paints in white.” 

All the above items are available at Crisp Store, do stop by and experiment the luxury side of this store.

Hope you guys like and thanks for stopping by,
DOC,
Gia 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I loved the dress!
I Love white too!

DashOfClassic said...

Thank You Garima