Friday 15 August 2014

Bringing out the Indian in me












Photo by | Sartaj Tanweer Photography |
Ensemble | Ritu Kumar ( couture ) |

While adorned with this fabulous design saree from Ritu Kumar collection, the rich and vibrant color have been coordinated to perfectionist by the designer. This season, be it lehenga or saree the pop-up, bright, and neon colors have been used extensively. The rich color eventually are no longer limited only for screen, those time are gone when masses only use to select subtle colors.

I have styled this saree with light make-up and finish off with a dark red wine color lipstick from Mac. No enhancement of jewellery except for my timeless gold rose watch from Fossil. I kept my hairstyle simple yet elegant with a pony and studded by rustic gold bobby pins.

Since it's Independence Day today, I feel so happy to blog and share this ensemble. This is me trying to bring out the Indian in "Me".

Hope you guys enjoy see the pictures and reading the blog.

Love,
DOC

No comments: