Wednesday, 1 October 2014

My birthday









Photo by | Sartaj Tanweer Photography |

I had a amazing birthday week last month, yea pretty late in updating but nevertheless here are the pictures. I am indeed grateful to Almighty, spent my week with all the people who are closely bonded with me.

I am a woman who love to celebrate and enjoy special days, anniversaries and festivals, in fact I do not remember any of birthdays gone wasted in the past. My parents have always crossed those miles to make me happy, I remember dad once shower me with 200 dresses at one go (pretty too much for a 9 years old kid then). He is one of my icon, he is the one who introduced me to those boots, leggings, dungaree, tank tops, printed dress and many more. I was little bit unusual then those kids who flocked around in frock. My fashionista journey started quite early, the love clothes have driven me so far.

With this birthday I only hope to be more consistent than ever, to be more focus towards my agenda
(I am simply lazy this year) and more importantly be happy.

Lots of love,
DOC

3 comments:

sayukta saxena said...

Nice post and thanks for share any way . I want you to visit the link below to get some useful info like BT helpline Customer Care Number

The Style Cocktail said...

Love your dress!
Belated Birthday wishes coming your way! :)

I will be taking the #ootd2015challenge,
would love it if you join in too.
Give it a look: http://bit.ly/ootd2015challenge

Love,
Saily
The Style Cocktail

ARSHA SONU said...

Hmmm...seems RICH but ugly..:-(