Wednesday 1 April 2015

Garden Party














Ensemble : Skirt - Forever21, Top - Forever21, Shoes - Zara, Neckpiece - Random, Flower
                   headgear - Forever21.


This is my First ever post this year,  I beg your pardon for having vanished for the longest time. However its Spring Summer and this is one of my fav season, you can play with lots of colors, patterns, mix and match, shorts, loose blouse and accessories.

I am in love with midi skirt especially when it has got to do with floral prints, so I decided to create this look with sharp make-up and dark tone see through boxy top adding up a lil spice with some gold tribal jewellery and of course since the theme is garden party I try to draw the attention on my headgear.

This look is simple yet gorgeous. There's no need to arrive when you're adorn with such ensemble. It's already there with that girl next door stylish look.

Hope you guys enjoy flipping through these looks.

Until next time......
Mua...
DOC

No comments: